Make a Donation!
Thank you for showing interest in the work of Dragon Claw. We get support from volunteers, from partners and from grants and donations. Dragon Claw is a national charity registered with the Australian Charities and not-for-profit Commission with ABN 73621371775, so your donation is fully tax deductible.
Back to making a donation! We would love to get a little cash support for our core purpose. We are always struggling from hand to mouth as a volunteer workforce trying to make ends meet. The following is a list of current projects and concepts:
- Supporting and enhancing our weekly online patient community forum – Dragon Talks
- Develop webcasting as the second stage of building online communities
- Development of a sister relationship with similar overseas organisations
- Development and production of indigenous support material dealing with autoimmune inflammatory diseases
- Supporting our Cross-Cultural Indigenous training program for Australian companies
- Maintaining relationships with Federal and State Government and key pharmaceutical organisations.
If you’d like to donate, please notify us
- Dragon Claw GIFT FUND, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Account: 062000 - 16849830. If needed our SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S
- Alternatively deposit via PayPal : select 'send money'; then ‘friends and Family’; then amount.
Donate in lieu of gifts or flowers.
For birthdays or special occasions, your guests may wish to make a donation in lieu of presents. This can also be the case for funeral services. We are grateful for all gifts-in-lieu.
Leave a gift in your will.
A bequest to Dragon Claw, no matter how small, will make a difference to the lives of people affected by an autoimmune inflammatory disease.
If you wish to leave a bequest, you may use the following wording:
"I bequeath to Dragon Claw Charity limited ABN: 73621371775 (a specified sum, or the residue of my estate), free of all duties. The receipt of the Secretary or other authorised officer shall be a complete and sufficient discharge for the executor(s)."
Most importantly, we recommend that everyone obtains expert legal advice when making or amending a will.
If you have any questions about leaving a gift in your will and would like to notify us about it, please
Become a corporate partner.
Corporate partners play a vital role in supporting our organisation. The support of your organisation can help us to fund important activities, develop new programs and implement programs to increase self-help and care co-ordination.
Whether you are looking to improve your Corporate Social Responsibility, develop a healthier workforce, further promote your brand or invest in the health promotion space – a partnership with Dragon Claw can help.
If you would like further information on Corporate Partnerships, please contact the
Employees can make small, regular donations to Dragon Claw through their pre-tax pay.
Workplace giving is a win-win solution as it gives employees a tax-effective way of donating to charity, increases engagement and social impact of the business, and ensures regular funds for us.
As an employee, you can request a donation be made to Dragon Claw through your payroll team.