December Dragon Talk zoom meetings
We meet each week for conversation, support, and a programme with a presentation or a member’s story. Wednesday mornings at 10 am for those living in Australia, and Tuesday evenings at 7 pm for those living in Canada’s Eastern Time Zone.
- December 7/8 – Jackie has agreed to put together a map of where we all sign in from and perhaps we'll learn a bit about each other's surroundings
- December 14/15 – "For better, for worse...better....worse...." you get the picture! by Linda and Charmaine: their story of Auto Immune Inflammatory Diseases
- December 21/22 – Julie has invited her husband “Veg's” (David) to participate sharing what it can be like to be the partner/carer of someone with a serious chronic illness. We will invite everyone’s partners/ carers to attend this one. A special treat also: viewing Julie and Veg’ home decked out for Christmas
- December 28/29 – Coffee hour - A relaxed time of sharing as we prepare to enter 2022.
- January 4/5 – choosing our "new words" for 2022
You are most welcome to join us for any or all of these meetings, even if it’s for the first time.
Email Charmaine or Paul to receive the link.
Please share with anyone with an autoimmune condition who might benefit from a safe space to share and learn.